Ways to prevent venous problems and to keep your legs well:
- Walking - 30 minutes of walking each day is enough to activate the muscle pump and avoid venous stasis which is the main
cause of venous disorders (heavy legs, edema, varicose veins);
- Compression socks compress the veins and prevent them from expanding but do not stimulate venous circulation;
- Skin care - creams and gels are effective against heavy legs because their application requires a massage that stimulates
the calf muscles;
- Veinotonic - anti-inflammatory properties;
- Lymphatic drainage;
- Sporting activities - walking, cycling or swimming improve toning of the muscles;
- Exercises done with AIRVEIN - 5 minutes per hour of immobility or 20 minutes a day (or more if needed).
Exercise daily to prevent heavy legs
AIRVEIN offers an innovative, natural, simple and fun solution against heavy legs. The exercises performed with AIRVEIN
eliminate venous stasis, which is the main cause of poor blood circulation.
AIRVEIN helps you to improve your blood circulation everyday in all aspects of modern life. The AIRVEIN cushion helps
prevent the onset of problems related to poor venous return caused by a sedentary lifestyle. On a plane, in the office, or at
home, the exercises performed with AIRVEIN cushion tone and lighten your legs.